วันศุกร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Art

I think everybody has different opinion about the artistic pictures. Some people might like the same style of picture but usually they don’t like the same. I think the pictures are artistic or not depend on their own opinion and their individual favorite style. I have seen many artistic pictures in the exhibition and I think that many of them are not artistic, Just have a few lines with colors. It’s beautiful but I don’t think it is painted by a famous artist, any one can do it too not just a famous artist and when I think like that, there are always someone tell me that I have no art.

I think people always think that the picture of the famous artist always be artistic and they must say that it is beautiful and it’s always has very high prices. Also these pictures can be sold although it is just only a few lines in it. I think if these pictures are painted by someone else not a famous artist. I’m sure that everybody must not like it. The name of famous artist makes the picture looks valuable and attractive. At first, the artist must draw many very beautiful pictures to make they become famous and then, they can create any picture and people also like it.

I agree that now there are many artistic pictures that use the computer to make them look good and there is less real artistic picture. The most beautiful picture may not a real artistic picture. I think it’s not fair for others that use their own skill.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: