วันจันทร์ที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

about me

Hi! My name is Nut. I am 16 years old. I have one elder sister and one younger brother. We like to play cards together in our free time. The card games we play are Dummy, Speed, Slave and so on. My favorite card game is Dummy and I usually win them!

I like to play sports too. Basketball is my favorite. I have played basketball since I was 11 years old and I really enjoy it. Now I play basketball everyday after I finish school with my friends. When I was about 7, I was a swimmer. I trained very hard everyday after I finished school. I competed in swimming competitions twice and I got 2 bronze medals. After that when I was about 10, I became a tennis player instead, because swimming is quite boring but I didn’t enjoy tennis very much so I just play it for fun and now I play tennis every weekend with my family.

My family loves to travel overseas. We have been to many countries such as New Zealand , Australia , Italy , Korea , Switzerland and China. My favorite trip was New Zealand because it was very nice and beautiful. I had a very good time there because I did one thing that I have never done before …It’s a Bungy Jump. At first, I thought I couldn’t do it because I wasn’t brave enough but then I thought that it might be the only chance in my life. So I decided to do it and now I think that I made a right decision about this. I felt very good after I made it. It was very fantastic!

Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: